Clinisept+’s advanced hypochlorous technology provides highly effective skin hygiene and antimicrobial protection against the microorganisms which compromise patient safety. Due to its oxidising method of action, Clinisept+ is not subject to antimicrobial resistance. However, unlike traditional skin cleansing chemistries that contain alcohol and chlorhexidine, Clinisept+ is gentle on the skin and doesn’t harm, irritate or sensitise the dermal layer.
Clinisept+ is suitable for use in all aesthetic applications and is the only skin prep recommended by the Joint Council for Cometic Practice (JCCP) and the Aesthetic Complications Expert Group (ACE).
• Exceptional levels of skin hygiene
• Safe, easy to use
• Provides the optimum environment for skin to heal naturally and enhances post procedure recovery
• Meets EN 1040, EN 1276, EN 13727, EN 13624, EN 1650, EN 14476, EN 13704.
• Highly effective cleansing antimicrobial provides maximum patient safety and protects against complications.
• Skin Neutral pH
• Non-irritant, non-sensitising, non-toxic, non-cytotoxic
• Contains no alcohol, chlorhexidine, petroleum or harsh chemicals
• Dermatologically tested
• Non-irritant to sensitive skin
• Reduces the appearance of redness and oedema
The 100ml Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare is the perfect size for patients to take away with them to maintain optimum levels of skin hygiene once they have left the clinic. In post treatment applications Clinisept+ keeps the skin clean and provides the optimum conditions for natural healing to occur. Clinisept+ Procedure Aftercare features a finely atomising trigger spray which enables it to be applied without having to touch the skin. Spray directly onto the affected area and allow to dry. Alternatively, apply with a clean gauze or pad. Apply 3 times a day to keep treated area clean and to aid skin recovery.Clinisept+ is also anti-inflammatory. To cool and calm inflamed areas, soak a gauze or pad with Clinisept+ and leaving it on the area for five to ten minutes.