For over three decades, Dr Zein Obagi defined the concept of skin health and developed skincare treatments and programmes that can create truly healthy skin. Now with the introduction of ZO Skin Health products, Dr Obagi’s next generation of therapeutic skincare products and treatments are exclusively available through skin health professionals in physician led clinics.
ZO Core training is essential for anyone interested in acquiring a good understanding of the entire product range, and is suitable for prescribers or anyone who works with a prescriber in a clinic at least three days a week–See below for full details of eligibility criteria. The course will cover Dr Zein Obagi’s philosophy, definition of healthy skin, as well as his principles and skin classification. It will also provide the tools you require to select the correct protocol and products for your patients.
This virtual training is delivered via Zoom, from 10am (registration at 9:45am) until 4:30pm, features a training presentation recorded by our ZO trainer faculty members, and is hosted by two regional sales managers who will be available throughout the session to answer your questions.
Who can attend this training?
- A prescribing doctor, dentist or nurse OR non-medical aesthetic practitioner who physically works with a prescriber in a clinic three days per week
- If a non-medical aesthetic practitioner, then must be an aesthetic therapist qualified to minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty therapy or equivalent
- Must work for an established aesthetic business, with a business website
- Must work from a medical clinic, shop fronted style (Scottish clinics must be regulated by Healthcare Improvement Scotland)
- No home clinic, nor working from multiple non-medical premises (e.g. hair, beauty or nail bar clinic/salon)
How do I join this virtual training?
Once you have registered for a specific date, your booking will need to be approved by your regional sales manager. If you meet all of the above listed criteria, your booking will be accepted and you will receive an automated confirmation email with the payment link. Please be sure to complete payment via the provided link within 48 hours of receiving this email to secure your place for your chosen date. Joining instructions for the online session will be emailed within 48 hours prior to your training session, and will also include the training manual.
How do I obtain my certificate?
Once you have completed the training, your regional account manager will send you a post training questionnaire. This must be completed and returned to your account manager within 7 days. If your answers are approved, you will then be emailed your training certificate and the training fee will credited onto your Wigmore Medical account within 10 working days.