The ZO Skin Health 3-Step Peel virtual training course offers an introduction to Dr Obagi’s skin classification system, looking at how to address advanced pigmentation issues with the ZO brightening protocols, and includes a video demonstration of the 3-Step peel.
To qualify as an attendee you must have attended the ZO Core product knowledge training in the last year and and have a good understanding of the ZO Skin Health principles and protocols. You must also be a prescriber or attend with a prescriber that physically works within your clinic 3 days per week–See below for more details on eligibility criteria.
Who can attend this training?
- A medical prescriber OR non-prescribing medical practitioner who physically works with a prescriber in a clinic three days per week
- If a non-prescriber, then must be an aesthetician or beauty therapist qualified to minimum level of NVQ3 or equivalent
- Must have attended the ZO Core training and have a good understanding of the ZO range
- Must work for an established aesthetic business, with a business website
- Must work from a medical clinic, shop fronted style
- No home clinic, nor working from multiple non-medical premises (e.g. hair, beauty or nail bar clinic/salon)
How do I join this virtual training?
Once you have registered for a specific date, your booking will need to be approved by your regional sales manager. If you meet all of the above listed criteria, your booking will be accepted and you will receive an automated confirmation email with the payment link. Please be sure to complete payment via the provided link within 48 hours of receiving this email to secure your place for your chosen date. Joining instructions for the online session will be emailed within 48 hours prior to your training session, and will also include the training manual.
How do I obtain my certificate?
Once you have completed the training, your regional account manager will send you a post training questionnaire. This must be completed and returned to your account manager within 7 days. If your answers are approved, you will then be emailed your training certificate and the training fee will credited onto your Wigmore Medical account within 10 working days.
The agenda can be seen below, but please note that times may vary slightly.
10:00 – Dr Obagi’s skin classification system, The Function of Melanin and its role in the skin, factors that influence melanocytes, Pigmentation Disorders
11:15 – Coffee break
11:30 – Key Ingredients to stabilise Melanocytes, Brightening protocols
12:15 – Product demonstration
12:30 – Lunch
13:00 – Chemical exfoliants and peels , ZO 3 step peel theory and demonstration
14:30 – Live Q&A with Regional sales managers
15:00 – Pre and post procedure conditioning
15:30 – Close