This online training module covers the ZO Stimulator Peel and Backbar, and can be completed in just half a day, running from 10am until 1pm. Offering an overview of ZO peels, protocols and accelerated serums, this training features two of our esteemed ZO trainers–Sara Cheeney and Kristeen Geddes. The session includes a pre-recorded presentation on peels and a pre-recorded video demonstration of the Stimulator Peel. Hosted by our regional account managers, the training will also offer a live Q&A session.
This training is suitable for delegates who have completed the ZO CORE training and are looking to extend their clinic offerings to include the backbar range and Stimulator Peel.
Who can attend this training?
- A prescribing doctor, dentist or nurse OR non-medical aesthetic practitioner who physically works with a prescriber in a clinic three days per week
- If a non-medical aesthetic practitioner, then must be an aesthetic therapist qualified to minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty therapy or equivalent
- Must have attended the ZO Core module in the last year
- Must work for an established aesthetic business, with a business website
- Must work from a medical clinic, shop fronted style (Scottish clinics must be regulated by Healthcare Improvement Scotland)
- No home clinic, nor working from multiple non-medical premises (e.g. hair, beauty or nail bar clinic/salon)
How do I join this virtual training?
Once you have registered for a specific date, your booking will need to be approved by your regional sales manager. If you meet all of the above listed criteria, your booking will be accepted and you will receive an automated confirmation email with the payment link. Please be sure to complete payment via the provided link within 48 hours of receiving this email to secure your place for your chosen date. Joining instructions for the online session will be emailed within 48 hours prior to your training session, and will also include the training manual.
How do I obtain my certificate?
Once you have completed the training, your regional account manager will send you a post training questionnaire. This must be completed and returned to your account manager within 7 days. If your answers are approved, you will then be emailed your training certificate and the training fee will credited onto your Wigmore Medical account within 10 working days.
Training Policy for delegates