The Advanced Toxins and Fillers Lower Face training day is delivered by Dr Raul Cetto. This is an intensive and educational hands-on day for any aesthetic professional who wants to go beyond the basic toxins and fillers stage, and has a particular interest in mastering techniques for treating the lower and mid face.
This advanced training session will focus on:
- Corner of mouth
- Labiomental crease
- Peri oral lines
- Lip enhancement
- Platysmal bands
- Neck skin boosting
- Hyperhidrosis (axillar, palmar, plantar)
Our aim is to give you the skills to assess your own patients. As there are so many variations on individual anatomy, we review which products to use and at what depth of dermis, before going through the most frequently requested anatomical areas of the lower face. To maximise hands-on time during these somewhat intense sessions, we will send you the course slides prior to your training day and request a prompt start. You are encouraged to bring your own models, but please inform us in advance if you will, otherwise we will provide them for you. Class size is a maximum of six, to ensure all delegates get enough practice and one-on-one supervision from the trainer.
If you are interested in learning techniques for treating the upper face, including tear troughs, please register for our Advanced Toxins and Fillers Upper Face training day.
Both advanced courses will cover the following topics:
- Advanced face anatomy for injections and risk areas
- Dos and Don’ts (good practice, health and safety, consenting)
- Selecting the right product, volume and injection technique
- Analysis of areas (ageing process and dynamic lines, treatment challenges)
- Complications and their management
- Case studies – delegates to select one patient that they have treated or that they would like to treat and have found challenging (you can bring a picture on a USB stick or the patient as a model)
- The practical sessions will have two couches depending on numbers, with each delegate going through the model assessment, preparation and injection process with the trainer
- Latest evidence based medicine