Led by Vivacy KOL and advanced trainer, Dr Zunaid Alli, this half day training will detail the STYLAGE® Volumisers and demonstrate how injectors can get the most out of this innovative technology. Practitioners will have the opportunity to ask Dr Alli any questions they may have about the range, practise on patients during a hands-on session–with a particular focus on cheeks and jawline, and gain confidence in using the STYLAGE® products with the recommended injections techniques.
- Discover the STYLAGE® range
- Understand the concepts of rheology, viscosity and elasticity and how they respond to the indication problematic
- Discover or revisit the injection techniques indicated for each product
- Comment and analyse Before and after images in a small group
- Practise on one patient during hands-on session
Whether you choose to join the morning session (9am - 12:30pm) or the afternoon session (1:30pm - 5pm), you will benefit from the following lesson plan.
- Introduction of company background (Terina Denny)
- Table of indications (Dr Zunaid Alli)
- Demonstration model treated (Dr Zunaid Alli)
- Each participant practices on their own model
Who can attend this training?
This training is only open to registered doctors, dentists, nurses or prescribing pharmacists who have already competed a basic dermal filler training course. We also recommend that attendees have at least one year's experience injecting and can justify undertaking a dermal filler training successfully. The training sessions are guidance sessions on how to use the STYLAGE® product range and does not offer training on the basics of how to inject.
Delegates are advised to bring their own model and make sure that they are suitable for the specified treatment indications (i.e. cheeks and/or jawline). Once you have registered, please email your model's name, date of birth and contact details (email address & phone number) to email@example.com. Your model will then be contacted separately with all the relevant information, as well as a digital consent form for them to compete before attending the session.
How to register
Once you have chosen your preferred date and session (morning or afternoon), you can go ahead and register with your Wigmore Medical account. There is a £100 booking fee, however £50 will be credited onto your Wigmore Medical account once you have attended the training, which can then be deducted from any future STYLAGE® orders placed through Wigmore Medical.