Are you up to date? This half-day professional update will help ensure you maintain your registration. The Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation and Anaphylaxis Update training course is delivered by Tony Quill ODP.
Tony runs Quills Training Services and is a Resuscitation Council (UK) ALS (Advanced Life Support), EPLS (European Paediatric Life Support) and GIC (Generic Instructor Course) Instructor. He is a positive, proactive and dynamic professional with extensive clinical expertise acquired during a diverse and rewarding career in the health care sector. He specialises in providing training and education in the areas of cardiopulmonary resuscitation, defibrillation and anaphylaxis.
Tony has over ten years’ experience as a Resuscitation Officer at two major London NHS Hospital Trusts and is an associate member of the UK and European Resuscitation Councils.
CPR Update Topics
- Latest from ERC and UKRC
- Update with scenarios and basic 1st aid
- Practical Sessions with Resus Annie and various aids
- AED update
- On successful completion your update will be valid for 2 years
- Membership to the Emergency First Response Programme
Anaphylaxis Update Topics
- In depth look at anaphylaxis and anaphylactoid reactions
- Common causes
- Signs and symptoms
- Latest guidelines
- Application in practise for both the individual and clinic
Training Policy for delegates