Also known as Medical Skin Needling, this is the latest skin renewal technique to restore the healthy youthful appearance of your skin at a fraction of the cost and with minimal or zero downtime. It is suitable for treating all skin types.
Skin Needling is a skin renewal technique to restore the healthy youthful appearance of your skin at a fraction of the cost and with minimal or zero downtime.
Skin Needling produces similar results to Dermabrasion, Lasers and Deep Chemical Peels, but is much less invasive and does not require the removal of the epidermis. As a result the healing time is significantly shorter and there is no post-treatment skin sensitivity to UV light.
Skin Needling is also one of the few skin therapies that are suitable for treating all skin types, including ethnic skin, and which can be used to treat the fragile skin around the eyes, mouth and on the neck.
Medik8 Skin Needling procedures are performed in a very safe and precise manner with the use of single-use sterile Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller. The procedure is normally completed within 30-45 minutes.
Each fee paying delegate will be given a starter pack containing two dermal rollers.
14:00 Registration & Introductions
14:15 Illustrated presentation of Dermal Roller – Skin Needling
14:45 Practical Demonstration of Dermal Roller Treatment – Microneedling
15:30 Break for tea/coffee
15:45 Extensive hands-on involvement of delegates
18:00 Closing Comments
Why choose Medik8 Dermaroller?
- Medik8 microneedles are made in the EU and are precision-engineered from titanium.
- Titanium gives the needles a finer and much more endurable edge – causing less pain and irritation as compared to ordinary stainless steel rollers
- Titanium does not blunt like stainless steel
- Titanium does not pit or become damaged like stainless steel after use – there is no tearing of the skin which could cause scarring.
- Each individual Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller microneedle is gold plated to maintain sterility.
- Each Medik8 Titanium Roller has 192 needles for maximum efficacy ( 38 on the stamp)
- The needles are tapered up to 75% of the needle shaft which allows for a more comfortable experience
- Every device is irradiated, even the take-home products, ensuring completely sterile out of the box
£475 (includes VAT; Each fee paying delegate will be given a starter pack containing two dermarollers)
London – View venue on map
20th Jan, 14th March, 14th April, 20th May, 10th June, 21st July, 18th Aug, 22nd Sept, 20th Oct, 10th Nov, 15th Dec
Maximum class size: 5
CPD points: 4