Also known as Medical Skin Needling, this is the latest skin renewal technique to restore the healthy youthful appearance of your skin at a fraction of the cost and with minimal or zero downtime. It is suitable for treating all skin types.
An introduction to Medik8 Dermal Roller training by Central London based Dr Huw Jones MBChB.
Dr Jones is an aesthetic physician with more than 15 years clinical experience and administration of many thousands of cosmetic Botulinum Toxin facial treatments. He has been involved in all aspects of cosmetic dermatology and for the last nine years has been a recognised trainer in Botulinum Toxin Type A for cosmetic treatments (including hyperhidrosis).
Reflecting this wealth of technical experience, Dr Jones is also closely involved in the field of Dermal Fillers with a major industry supplier. In 2002, he was invited to develop The Boots Botox services.
Each fee paying delegate will be given a starter pack enabling them to administer three separate dermaroller treatments. We have afternoon and evening sessions.
Afternoon | Evening
14:00 16:30 Registration & Introductions
14:15 16:45 Illustrated presentation of Dermal Roller – Skin Needling
14:45 17:15 Practical Demonstration of Dermal Roller Treatment – Microneedling
15:30 18:00 Break for tea/coffee
15:45 18:15 Extensive hands-on involvement of delegates
18:00 20:00 Closing Comments
Why choose Medik8 Dermaroller?
- Medik8 microneedles are made in the EU and are precision-engineered from titanium.
- Titanium gives the needles a finer and much more endurable edge – causing less pain and irritation as compared to ordinary stainless steel rollers
- Titanium does not blunt like stainless steel
- Titanium does not pit or become damaged like stainless steel after use – there is no tearing of the skin which could cause scarring.
- Each individual Medik8 Titanium Dermaroller microneedle is gold plated to maintain sterility.
- Each Medik8 Titanium Roller has 192 needles for maximum efficacy ( 38 on the stamp)
- The needles are tapered up to 75% of the needle shaft which allows for a more comfortable experience
- Every device is irradiated, even the take-home products, ensuring completely sterile out of the box
£475 (includes VAT; Each fee paying delegate will be given a starter pack enabling them to administer three separate dermal roller treatments)
London – View venue on map
Afternoon sessions (2:00 – 6:00pm) 21st January, 11th March, 20th May, 15th July, 9th September, 11th November
Evening sessions (4:15 – 8:00pm) 11th February, 15th April, 10th June, 12th August, 14th October, 9th December
Newcastle – View venue on map
More dates to come
Maximum class size: 5
CPD points: 4